Saturday, 17 September 2016

Seaside signings!

This time next week I'll be in Scarborough, at my first Fantasycon in years. John and I are both in a few books that are launching, so I hope you'll come along to ALL the signings and buy ALL the books!

If you want to stalk me, here's where I'll be:

FRIDAY

8 - 9 pm in the cocktail bar, I'll be signing copies of Ghost Highways at the Midnight Street launch, along with Ray Cluley, Paul Finch, Gary Couzens, Simon Clark, Terry Grimwood, Neil Williamson and Andrew Hook. Come have a drink with us, cast off your inhibitions and treat yourself to a great book! (The first of many, since we all know we're going to buy way more books than we have room for anyway.)  ;-)

SATURDAY

12 - 1 pm in the main ballroom, I'll be at the Alchemy Press launch of Something Remains, the tribute anthology to Joel Lane. Many of us who loved and miss Joel will be there. All proceeds go to charity.

I'll also be at the PS Publishing launch on Friday from 5 - 7 pm and at the Snow Books launch on Saturday from 2 - 3 pm, supporting John, who will be signing copies of his Vincent Price-related oeuvre. Hooray!

That's all I can think of for now. I'm sure I've forgotten something, so if you know where I'm supposed to be, please tell me! And even if I don't see you at a signing, please come say hi. It's been a slow couple of years publication-wise, but that doesn't mean I haven't been writing. There's a horror novel floating out there in search of a home, an SF novel in the works and a second horror collection waiting to be pitched (once I finish the title story). If you were kind enough to have bought From Hell to Eternity, thank you so much.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment