Monday, 27 October 2014

Signed, signed, signed!

© Peter Coleborn
It was a grand day out at London's Forbidden Planet, with 30+ authors and artists in attendance to sign, sign, sign! Of course, there's never enough time to talk to everyone you want to talk to but hey, it was still a feat having all of us in one room for a few hours.

Here I am with Stephen Volk, who was horrified to think I might be sitting next to him...

© Peter Coleborn
He was spared, though! We were seated alphabetically, so I was between Kim Newman and Reggie Oliver, who put a black veil on my head and turned me into the Woman in Black.

© Reggie Oliver
© Peter Coleborn
I signed about 200 sheets for the special edition of Best New Horror 25, along with loads of copies of the book itself and Zombie Apocalypse: Endgame.

© Peter Coleborn
Afterwards we went to the Bloomsbury Tavern (and hooray for technology! Without my phone's "Maps" app, we'd have been roaming the streets endlessly), where of course there wasn't enough room for everyone and I didn't get to see everyone I wanted to. Ah well. It's impossible to catch up with such a huge group, but there's always Fantasycon next year. Until then, I hope you can read the manic purple scrawl that is my signature!





No comments:

Post a Comment