Tuesday, 22 April 2014

More horrors on the way

I have happy news!

My story "No History of Violence" will feature in the forthcoming anthology Horror Uncut: Tales of Social Insecurity and Economic Unease, edited by Joel Lane and Tom Johnstone, published by Gray Friar Press. Watch this space - Table of Contents coming soon!

I'm also delighted to announce that my notorious "Guinea Pig Girl" (from The Tenth Black Book of Horror) has crept her way into both Best British Horror (edited by Johnny Mains) and the Mammoth Book of Best New Horror 25 (edited by Stephen Jones).

I have other stories due to rear their dark and scaly heads very soon but I'll leave off talking about them until I have book covers to share.

For now, here's a shot of me being absorbed by the stones at Avebury…


No comments:

Post a Comment