Thursday, 1 September 2011

Can you feel it? It's alive... watching.

There was to be a Thana Niveau website. But the designer seems to have been sucked into some hellish void where my anguished cries cannot reach him. So until he can find his way back I shall have a blog. And Facebook of course.

Where to start? Well, I'm a horror writer. And like my good friend Ramsey Campbell, I'm unapologetic about that. I love horror. I LIVE for horror. Horror keeps me sane and gives me a place to purge all my fears and neuroses and weird ideas. But not alone. I share my dark little life with fellow horror writer John Llewellyn Probert, in a gothic Victorian library filled with arcane books and curiosities, where spirits surround us on every side.

"Life is very much more exciting now than it used to be..."

No comments:

Post a Comment